A2X is intended to relieve anxiety. It boasts an all-natural formula, helping users feel calm without introducing harmful chemicals into their body. However, with all supplements of this kind, there is always the question of whether or not it actually works. Let’s take a look:
What is really in A2X?
A2X works with all-natural ingredients. Its formula consists of Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, B12, B6, magnesium, calcium, and the passion flower. All three have been used for centuries in holistic and natural medicine.
- Ashwagandha—also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry. Relieves stress and makes the user more relaxed. Works by regulating stress levels caused by overstimulation.
- L-Theanine—derived from green tea. Promote the healthy production of GABA, a neurotransmitter that fights off stress-inducing chemicals and regulates anxiety levels.
- Passion flower—relieves stress and anxiety.
- Vitamins B6 and B12—boost serotonin and dopamine, which have the effect of providing the user with more energy. Also boost metabolism and general sense of well-being.
- Magnesium—a mineral that regulates the body’s enzymes. Magnesium deficiency is one of the leading causes of insomnia and anxiety in Americans. An increase of magnesium can therefore relieve stress and tension.
- Calcium—promotes proper function of muscles and bone strength, which help balance bodily issues and fight off fatigue. It also helps to regulate stress.
These ingredients have been clinically tested and yield positive results for users.
A2X should be taken once a day with food and water. This low dosage makes it desirable, because you don’t have to take it multiple times like some supplements.
How Much is A2X?
You can buy A2X for 39.95 for a thirty day supply. If you want to try A2X, you can do a 14-day trial for only $3.00 through the manufacturer. This give you a buffer to decide if the supplement works for you. If you buy from the manufacturer, you can also receive 15% of an order of 2 or more, and renew your subscription monthly and automatically.
Possible Side Effects of A2X
Side effects are rare and usually very small, however as with any medication there is the potential for adverse reactions. Side effects include:
- stomach upset
- morning grogginess (if taken before bed)
- increasing the effects of sedative drugs
- lowering of blood pressure
If you experience any of these, it is recommended that you lower you dosage.
A2X Overall Value
A2X is an inexpensive supplement, but has still been proven to work. It only needs to be taken once a day, and provides quick relief with minimal side effects. Compared to AnxiClear, it is roughly the same price. AnxiClear, however, has been proven to be more effective in clinical tests, and uses a list of ingredients that have undergone more extensive testing. AnxiClear’s 60 day money-back guarantee also makes it desirable, as you can try it for two months for free, rather than 2 weeks for $2.95.