What is in Kavinace?
Kavinace is all-natural and has only three ingredients that promote anxiety relief. It’s a simple formula, which is easy on the body. Here’s what it contains:
- Phenibut—an amina acid that works by binding GABA derivatives to the brain. GABA is a neurotransmitter that has been proven to stop stress-causing chemicals to enter the brain and therefore regulates stress.
- Vitamin B6—a vitamin that boosts energy and metabolism, and improves mood. It is used to treat everything from PMS to depression, and assists in GABA production.
- Taurine—an amino acid found in meat, fish, and dairy products. It stimulates GABA production. It helps GABA stay in the body longer. It also helps regulate water and mineral in the blood, and is an antioxidant.
Users should take 1-2 capsules, one to two times daily. It is recommended not to exceed 6 capsules per day.
Kavinace can be found at anywhere from $35.00 to $50.00 for a 30-capsule bottle. However, because the recommended dosage can be up to 2 a day, twice a day, this might only last a week or two. Therefore, Kavinace is a little more pricey than other supplements of this nature. Users who do think Kavinace is right for them should buy a 120-capsule bottle for $74.95 from online merchants such as Amazon or Vitacost.
It should be noted that Kavinace offers no guarantee, and therefore users cannot try this supplement for under $35.00. This is definitely a drawback since it is already expensive.
Possible side-effects of Kavinace
Because Kavinace is all natural and contains only three ingredients, side effects are rare, minimal, and generally temporary. Side effects include headache, drowsiness, and nausea.
Is Kavinace worth it?
Kavinace has been proven effective in treating anxiety. With only three ingredients, it has a simpler formula than some other supplements, which is attractive to many users. However, the price of Kavinace makes it less desirable. AnxiClear is just as effective, and uses ingredients that are proven in clinical tests to relieve anxiety. AnxiClear has also been proven more effective in clinical trials, and evidence that Kavinace works is based on user testimony. AnxiClear is also almost half as expensive. Therefore, although Kavinace is effective, it is not the supplement of choice for me.
Lumiday’s Ingredient List
This supplement boasts a whopping 12 ingredients which all do their part in relieving anxiety.
- Vitamins B1, B6, B3, B9, B12, D3-Vitamins that boost immune system, give the user energy, and boost metabolism
- L-Theanine—a natural supplement derived from green tea that boosts GABA production in the brain. GABA is a neurotransmitter that regulates stress.
- Ashwagandha root—used by Asian and European doctors for centuries. Intended to relieve stress. Also works by boosting GABA, as well as dopamine.
- St. John’s Wort—herb derived from flowers of the St. John’s Wort bush. Treats a wide variety of afflictions, including menopausal symptoms, depression, and anxiety.
- Rhodiola Rosea
- 5-htp- a mood enhancer. Also used in depression and dietary supplements.
Lumiday should be taken twice a day with water and food. This is definitely low compared to some other supplements, and should be considered a “pro” when evaluating Luminday.
Is Lumiday Affordable?
Lumiday runs a little more expensive than other supplements, probably because it contains so many ingredients. The manufacturer does offer a 14 free trial, however. The company will send you the supplement and you can test it for two weeks. However, if you don’t like it you have to make sure to cancel the trial, or else they will automatically charge you the $75 for a new month’s supply.
You can find a month’s supply on Amazon for about $43.00, however that is still more expensive than other supplements of the same success rate.
Lumiday also does not offer any kind of guarantee that I could find, and therefore is expensive to try. The supplement itself has not undergone the extensive testing that other all-natural supplements have. Though it could be effective for you, it might not be worth the price to try.
Possible Side Effects of Lumiday
As with many natural supplements, Lumiday users generally do not have side effects, and if they do they are minimal and temporary. However, some of the ingredients in Lumiday do produce side effects if taken at the improper dosage. For instance, Vitamin B1 sometimes causes as itching, hives, weakness, sweating, nausea, and restlessness. Likewise, any of these ingredients taken in too great of a quantity for the user’s body can produce headache and drowsiness.
Is Lumiday Worth Buying?
Because of its extensive list of ingredients, Lumiday has been proven effective in fighting anxiety. Users do see an improvement in mood, sleep quality, and anxiety. However, the price of Lumiday makes it a less desirable supplement. AnxiClear is just as effective and can be purchased for much less. Overall, Lumiday is a good supplement if the user wants to spend the money.
A2X is intended to relieve anxiety. It boasts an all-natural formula, helping users feel calm without introducing harmful chemicals into their body. However, with all supplements of this kind, there is always the question of whether or not it actually works. Let’s take a look:
What is really in A2X?
A2X works with all-natural ingredients. Its formula consists of Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, B12, B6, magnesium, calcium, and the passion flower. All three have been used for centuries in holistic and natural medicine.
- Ashwagandha—also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry. Relieves stress and makes the user more relaxed. Works by regulating stress levels caused by overstimulation.
- L-Theanine—derived from green tea. Promote the healthy production of GABA, a neurotransmitter that fights off stress-inducing chemicals and regulates anxiety levels.
- Passion flower—relieves stress and anxiety.
- Vitamins B6 and B12—boost serotonin and dopamine, which have the effect of providing the user with more energy. Also boost metabolism and general sense of well-being.
- Magnesium—a mineral that regulates the body’s enzymes. Magnesium deficiency is one of the leading causes of insomnia and anxiety in Americans. An increase of magnesium can therefore relieve stress and tension.
- Calcium—promotes proper function of muscles and bone strength, which help balance bodily issues and fight off fatigue. It also helps to regulate stress.
These ingredients have been clinically tested and yield positive results for users.
A2X should be taken once a day with food and water. This low dosage makes it desirable, because you don’t have to take it multiple times like some supplements.
How Much is A2X?
You can buy A2X for 39.95 for a thirty day supply. If you want to try A2X, you can do a 14-day trial for only $3.00 through the manufacturer. This give you a buffer to decide if the supplement works for you. If you buy from the manufacturer, you can also receive 15% of an order of 2 or more, and renew your subscription monthly and automatically.
Possible Side Effects of A2X
Side effects are rare and usually very small, however as with any medication there is the potential for adverse reactions. Side effects include:
- stomach upset
- morning grogginess (if taken before bed)
- increasing the effects of sedative drugs
- lowering of blood pressure
If you experience any of these, it is recommended that you lower you dosage.
A2X Overall Value
A2X is an inexpensive supplement, but has still been proven to work. It only needs to be taken once a day, and provides quick relief with minimal side effects. Compared to AnxiClear, it is roughly the same price. AnxiClear, however, has been proven to be more effective in clinical tests, and uses a list of ingredients that have undergone more extensive testing. AnxiClear’s 60 day money-back guarantee also makes it desirable, as you can try it for two months for free, rather than 2 weeks for $2.95.
All Day Calm is a supplement intended to provide top-notch anxiety relief. It works by using all-natural ingredients to help the body fight off stress in a natural and noninvasive way. But is All Day Calm just another natural supplement that doesn’t really work? Here’s my take on it.
All Day Calm Ingredients
Like I said, All Day Calm is an all-natural supplement. This can be either a pro or con for some people. On the one hand, the ingredients are not foreign to the body and therefore do not cause harmful effects. On the other, it might not work very effectively. The ingredients in All Day Calm, however, have been proven to provide relief.
- L-Theanine: a derivative of green tea that works to boost the neurotransmitter GABA. GABA is an excitory inhibitor, which means that it stops chemicals that produce stress. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase dopamine, a hormone that promotes sleep and prevents restlessness.
- Passion flower extract—promotes a sense of calm and general well-being. Has been used for centuries, and recent studies have indicated it may work as well as prescription drugs.
- Valerian Root—relieves tensions and restlessness associated with anxiety. Has also been used in holistic medicine for centuries.
- Folate—promotes a functional and healthy nervous system.
- Vitamin B6—boosts metabolism, fights fatigue, and even helps your body produce serotonin. Serotonin reduces stress and gives you a feeling of contentment.
- Magnesium Oxide—promotes calm and balance by ensuring a healthy nervous system.
These ingredients have been proven to work, and have been used for a long time to fight anxiety and stress. However, it should be noted that the amounts of these ingredients are not shown on the bottle, and clinical tests have not been done to prove its effectiveness. The ingredients themselves, however, have been proven to be effective.
It is recommended that All Day Calm be taken once or twice a day. This dosage is low compared with other supplements of this kind, which is an advantage. It is also reputed to work very quickly.
How Much Does All Day Calm Cost?
All Day Calm is also fairly inexpensive. Through the manufacturer, one bottle can be purchased for $19.95, or three for $49.95. If you buy three, you can have free shipping. That’s a three month supply, if you only take one capsule a day.
All Day Calm also does not offer a money-back guarantee like most other supplements. This could be because it hasn’t been proven to be as effective, or undergone clinical tests from the FDA. However, it is cheaper than many supplements so to try it wouldn’t break the bank.
Possible Side Effects
Side effects of All Day Calm are rare and minimal. They include upset stomach, drowsiness, and headache. Users find relief from these if they take it with food and water, and lower their dosage if they are taking more than one a day. It is not recommended that All Day Calm be taken with sedatives or blood pressure medications.
Is All Day Calm Worth Buying?
All Day Calm is an inexpensive anxiety relief that can reduce mild anxiety and stress. However, it probably shouldn’t be used to treat more extreme cases. Its ingredients are effective, but as the supplement has not undergone any clinical tests it cannot be said whether it is effective or not in the amounts it administers.
Therefore, when compared to AnxiClear, although it is less expensive, it has disadvantages that make it a lesser supplement. For instance, it is only available online. AnxiClear has also been clinically proven get results, and its ingredients have undergone extensive laboratory tests.